Test and Inspect
Every manufacturer in the heating and air conditioning industry recommends annual maintenance. What many homeowners don’t realize is that in the fine print of their warranties, they are required to maintain their equipment for the manufacturer’s warranty to remain valid.
Benefits to having a regular test and inspect program:
- A well maintained unit runs more efficiently and can lower fuel bills.
- You will achieve maximum performance and comfort from your equipment.
- Regular maintenance will prolong the life of your heating and cooling systems.
- With regular inspections by our service team, we will get to know your equipment and can alert you to possible future failures and problems with your system.
Fall Test and Inspect on your furnace includes:
- Inspect flue pipe and base of chimney for blockage.
- Check and adjust thermostat if necessary.
- Check fan and limit control.
- Test and inspect blowers and motors.
- Check belts and adjust tension when necessary.
- Check and set ignitor cap.
- Check draft over fire.
- Check combustion.
- Check gas pressure.
- Check orfices.
- Check out complete furnace cycle.
- Check all safety controls.
Spring Test and Inspect on your air conditioner includes:
- Check pressure and temperatures.
- Test and inspect thermostat and safety controls.
- Check condenser coil and clean if necessary.
- Test and inspect blower and condenser fan motors and bearings.
- Test and inspect fan blade for cracks and balance.
- Check amperage and voltages.
- Check electrical contacts.
- Check discharge air temperatures.
- Check condensate line for proper drainage.
- Check blower bearings.
- Check belt tension and adjust if necessary
- Inspect air filter and change if needed.
* If repairs are required the parts and labor to make the repairs are at an additional cost. Note: Our service technicians will not make any repairs until approval is received.
* If replacement filters are required they will be replaced at an additional charge.